Eluxury's new look...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so i wanted to check some LV goodies on eLuxury.com and i was appalled on the new look eLuxury has! :shrugs:

i also noticed that net-a-porter shares very similar template style with eluxury and i just hate it.

i think the bluish background doesn't complement the LVs and the site overall looks cheaper:sad:

anyway, just wanted to rant.... i guess it just ruined my LV shopping on eLux experience.... and being a web designer, i just think that their new website is awful. i'll go on vuitton.com instead for online LV shopping/ online price checking.

blah:cursing:

2. OH!!! I don't like it at all! :wtf:

3. I agree... it looks really bad. Everything's off.

4. yeah it totally looks very cheap!

5. Wow. IMO - it makes the site look cheaper. I am not a fan.

6. yes i was shocked. screams cheeeaaaappp all over...

7. OMG! I know how you feel! I was gonna look at some LV stuff yesterday and when I went to their website I swear I thought I went to the wrong place!

It's so horrible!

8. I was just browsing some of the bags and some of the pictures are all messed up. I hope they get this adjusted soon.

9. I did a search for "Pochette" and the search results were all wacky and wrong....

WHY???? *grrrrr*

10. Omg. I have to agree. I saw it last night and thought... uhh, wth?? It makes the website looks cheap and the quality of the website looks poor. :tdown:

I think Net-a-Porter's website looks a lot better than eLux though.

11. Looks bad!! What a downgrade!

12. Despise It!

13. Yes Net-a-Porter does look better than eLux for sure. Hmm.. Im wondering if eLux would be interested in another redesign that would appeal to their target market --- I don't mind redesigning their site in exchange for some LVs:P Hehehe....:wlae::wlae::wlae:

14. I hate it. The pictures of the items are not as large either.

15. Yes very cheap. And very cold looking. Hope they do some fine tuning on that color. :yucky: