eluxury

Yes, you get the Louis Vuitton box and dustbag no matter what.

However if you set the bag as a gift then instead of the Louis Vuitton box you get the silver eluxury box w/ purple ribbon (Louis Vuitton dustbag).

I recently bought LV mezzo via Eluxury and marked it as a gift, and it came in its LV box/dustbag, but w/no usual silver gift box Eluxury uses. In all cases, whether marked as gift or not, LV items came in LV boxes for me.

I got my Speedy 40 frommy store but they had to ship it to me as they are overnighting it from another store. It didn't come with a box. Can I go to the boutique and ask for one? I don't like folding up my Speedy.

kathyrose said:
I got my Speedy 40 frommy store but they had to ship it to me as they are overnighting it from another store. It didn't come with a box. Can I go to the boutique and ask for one? I don't like folding up my Speedy.

Bring it into them tell them you forgot to mention its a gift and when you bring it home unwrap it from you to you.

bella1 said:
I recently bought LV mezzo via Eluxury and marked it as a gift, and it came in its LV box/dustbag, but w/no usual silver gift box Eluxury uses. In all cases, whether marked as gift or not, LV items came in LV boxes for me.

Ditto for me when marked as a gift...

^ sorry ladies!

I never specified my LVs as gifts and always received them in a LV box so I just assumed that if it was marked as a gift it would be in the eluxury gift boxes and such. :shame:

mello_yello_jen said:
^ sorry ladies!

I never specified my LVs as gifts and always received them in a LV box so I just assumed that if it was marked as a gift it would be in the eluxury gift boxes and such. :shame:

That's what I always thought... I lost the box that came with my Abbesses... :sad: I'll check the "Gift Box" box next time I get order from eLux... I gotta start shopping at the store more... I just hate driving... :P Oh well.