eluxury

1. this may sound like a stupid question, but when you order louis vuitton from eluxury do you also get the louis vuitton box with your bag and dustbag?

2. If you specify the bag as a gift, you will get a box. The dustbag is included regardless...

3. i think so

4. Yes, you get the Louis Vuitton box and dustbag no matter what.

However if you set the bag as a gift then instead of the Louis Vuitton box you get the silver eluxury box w/ purple ribbon (Louis Vuitton dustbag).

5. Gotta love elux because you usually have to ask for a box in the boutiques. V

6. I recently bought LV mezzo via Eluxury and marked it as a gift, and it came in its LV box/dustbag, but w/no usual silver gift box Eluxury uses. In all cases, whether marked as gift or not, LV items came in LV boxes for me.

7. I got my Speedy 40 frommy store but they had to ship it to me as they are overnighting it from another store. It didn't come with a box. Can I go to the boutique and ask for one? I don't like folding up my Speedy.

8. Bring it into them tell them you forgot to mention its a gift and when you bring it home unwrap it from you to you.

9. :nuts:

The way you said it sounds so nice!

10. Ditto for me when marked as a gift...

11. ^ sorry ladies!

I never specified my LVs as gifts and always received them in a LV box so I just assumed that if it was marked as a gift it would be in the eluxury gift boxes and such. :shame:

12. That's what I always thought... I lost the box that came with my Abbesses... :sad: I'll check the "Gift Box" box next time I get order from eLux... I gotta start shopping at the store more... I just hate driving... :P Oh well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice