eLUXURY

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
vanilla_addict said:
oh sorry!! did you post a pic??:worried: i think i am the only one that cant see it!!:amazed: sometimes it happens.. i just noticed a pic in one of ur posts here but unfortunatley it shows up like a small x.. i.e. pic not shown!:oh:
arrgh!! i wonder why that happens sometimes!:sad:
vanilla,I can see the picture but but every now an then the hosting site will have a problem and the photo won't be visible.I'll pop in in as an attachment for you.

yello,the e-LUXURY box was packaged properly but somewhere along the shipping route fed-ex damaged it.
I've dealt with e-LUXURY pretty often an never encountered a problem before this one.

But all has ended well.:smile:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I hate when that happens. The YSL bag I had the boutique in Houston sent me came in this substandard box as well. I was really surprised that they would pack a bag like that in such a crappy box:suspiciou Since the bag wasn't damaged at all I just let it slide, the shipping was free anyway due to another **** up I encountered trying to get the bag in the first place:lol: Wtf is going on with these places!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
i can see it!!
i can see it!!
<jumping around> looool

WoWoWoW :nuts:
who needs a Ferarri when you can have this one;)

oh Cat that color is amazingly vibrant!!:love:
and the metal things are in silver:nuts: !!!<<something i highly appreciate and demand :P !!

congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats again!!! enjoy this fresh addition to ur collection :biggrin:

Lola

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
I've had problems with Eluxury too! They're sorta shady!

I ordered a Damier wallet for my husband. When it arrived, there were some supermarket discount cards in the slots!!! It was OBVIOUSLY used!

And then another time I ordered the LV popincourt haut bag. As many of you know the popincourt haut bag has two brass orbs on the zipper. My bag arrived with only one!!! I couldn't believe it!

The reps insisted that products are shipped brand new and inspected, but this is obviously not true!

I was very disappointed. In the end, everything got resolved, but it's very frustrating especially when I was so excited to get my products. I made a HUGE stink when I called to complain and got gift card.

Ladies, beware and always check your purchases THOROUGHLY when they arrive.

Virginia

Happiness
O.G.
Sep 21, 2005
Irissy said:
I think I'll just go to the actual stores to buy my stuff from now on. :suspiciou
I'm thinking the same as i'd be so upset to pay so much only to have to return the item and complain to the customer service department.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
mrsjimmyh said:
I'm thinking the same as i'd be so upset to pay so much only to have to return the item and complain to the customer service department.
Ya, I wouldn't be able to stand all the stress of it. I need my beauty sleep. :lol:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Love your red bag!!! Congrats!!! P.S. The pink one is grrrrrrrrreat too!