eLUXURY

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don't know what's going on with those folks.
    My hubby purchased the new large Marc Jacobs Multi-pocket handbag in Ferrari Red as my Valentine gift.
    He paid extra for express shipping,the bag arrived in a damaged box and it had obviously been retaped,even the fed-ex driver had me take a look at the bag incase I wanted them to return due to an undeliverable condition.

After making sure all the contents were enclosed I took the bag out to find the purse in very dusty condition. I'm so tempted to return it but I don't want to hurt hubbys feelings,as he knew I really wanted a red MJ bag.

I've always enjoyed dealing with them but if these practices continue I'll be putting them on my s%&t list.:sad2:

I will definitely let them hear from me before the days out.

2. Why don't you give them a piece of your mind ? I believe someone else had some problems with eLux (thread somewhere in this forum, the title of it escapes me!) and they offered a giftcard. Your husband didn't pay for a bag in dusty condition, no retail store would let anyone walk out with a dirty-ish bag like that !

3. wow, i have never had a problem with elux before. i'll let you know how my fendi arrives from them. at least now i won't be surprised if it comes in like that. return it. or at least definitely complain.

4. I agree, do NOT stay quiet.

5. Wow! I would expect the package to be in great condition & the handbag inside to be packaged beautifully! I'd let them know about it, too!

6. Wow...It's so messed up that people are having bad experiences with eluxury.com, of all places. I was planning to order my LV from them, but now, I might just make a trip to the actual store.

7. I think monotreme (sp?) had problems with her MJ bag from elux...the MJ Pompom bag? I think she mentioned that it was clearly used.

Put your foot down. Your husband spent all that money, so it should be perfect!!! I deal with vendors on a daily basis, and I'll be happy to call and give them a piece of my mind for you ;) .

Let us know what happens...

8. I just got off the phone with a eLUXURY rep.I explained the condition of the package and bag when it arrived they were willing to refund the $37.00 shipping fee hubby paid due to the condition in which the package and bag arrived and that the fed-ex driver had noted it on her log.

Other than the dustiness the bag was purfect,so I left it at that, but did get my point across.;)

The new MJ is the red one,she's my first red bag and I love MJ.s calf leather :smile: If I'm lucky my Chloe paddington in Whiskey will arrive by the end of the month to join them.:lol:

[​IMG]

9. sorry about that horrible experience!! :sad:
    but.. cOnGrAaaaaaaaaaaaaatS on your new MJ bag!!!!!!!! :nuts:
    please post pics.. is it this one? but in red?
    if it is!! then what a BEAUTY i must say!! :love:
    eNjOy ur new bag :biggrin:

p10944777_ph_hero.jpg
  10. That's good to hear that at least you'll get the shipping costs back. I love the pink MJ bag, very cute !

11. Yes vanilla_addict that looks like it.Mine is the large multi-pocket in Ferrari Red in the picture I posted.

alay,I'm fond of the MJ Venetia in the Cherry Blossom too,I'll be putting that to use this spring :smile: .

12. I am sorry this happened; but, am glad that the bag was not damaged and that they are offering some compensation.

As an aside, I think it is so funny that you have an S-list too. Hubby and I have one - consists primarily of restaurants that have doled out sub-par service/food.

13. yes, it's me

AGH! they only refunded me shipping and gave me a $50 giftcard.. for a USED bag

good thing yours was new! phew!

yes, elux is being horrible lately...:evil:

14. oh sorry!! did you post a pic??:worried: i think i am the only one that cant see it!!:amazed: sometimes it happens.. i just noticed a pic in one of ur posts here but unfortunatley it shows up like a small x.. i.e. pic not shown!:oh:
    arrgh!! i wonder why that happens sometimes!:sad:

15. I'm reading the thread and do you know if eluxury shipped the purse in a box like that or if it was damaged in the shipping process? It seems very unlikely that eluxury would ship their products in a damaged box, even if it saves them some money, but still a possibility I guess.

I've never had a problem with eluxury. Their products arrive wonderfully packaged (with those bubble air packets, in a Louis Vuitton box, and then bag in dustbag) and there is very little damage if any on their outer box.

I'm glad your problem got resolved though! That is a GORGEOUS bag, what a thoughtful husband!