ELuxury took over $1400 out of my account, but no order!!!

If you're using a debit card, they'll hold the amount till few days later. Happened to me before when i tried to order some stuffs from other merchants even though the order failed. The amount inside my bank was "freezed" until like 5 days later if i never remember wrongly

OK, so I talked to them, and because I had several attempts to try to purchase the bag, my CC company would not let the transaction go through, but somehow they managed to put two holds on my account. I hope they will be gone Monday!

OK, so I talked to them, and because I had several attempts to try to purchase the bag, my CC company would not let the transaction go through, but somehow they managed to put two holds on my account. I hope they will be gone Monday!

You can ask your bank to release the hold. That will release your funds. Also, the same thing would happen with your credit card. Of course, your actual money are not tied up but your available credit will be.

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles! I am still waiting, after almost three months, to get my money back ($1528) from LV.com - apparently their "financial systems" are completely messed up, and their financial and customer service staff are incompetent!! I hope that you will get this cleared up soon. I am so upset that I have vowed to never buy from LV again!! :cursing: