eluxury & their LV quality

hawaii2484

i'm a happy girl
O.G.
Jul 8, 2007
Hello everyone,

I purchased a batignolles horizontal from elux over the summer and I feel as though the quality is poor in comparison to my other LVs [petit noe, viva-cite gm].

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure what to think: is it a regional issue (USA made handbags are second rate to those made in France/Spain), or does eluxury have poor quality LVs.

I value all opinions on the matter. Cheers!!!

This is quite odd as all the bags and accessories I've gotten from eluxury have been nothing short of perfect. Lucky, I guess? :shrugs:
I still am not convinced that bags made in any certain country are made any better than another. I have bags made in all countries and have never noticed a difference in quality.
For the record, the items I've gotten from elux were:
*White MC Speedy
*Strass hair cubes
*Yellow PM Inclusion bangle
*Panda Porte Cles
*White and black MC bandeaus
*some Juicy charms

Elux usually has great products and service. I'm sure on occasion is the usual dimwit employee who doesn't notice the "used" returned item and restocks it back into inventory for some poor person to buy.....perhaps its a disgruntled employee??

Anyway, they have been excellent with me so far...

I guess I'm a lucky one too. I don't live near a boutique....almost all of my purchases have been from eLux...brand new, plastic on the handles and all. Not to mention no tax and I usually catch the free shipping periods.

I've purchased quite a bit from Elux and I've been happy except for the one time I finally purchased my dream suhali le fab and all the hardware and zipper pulls were full of scratches and the bag was so obviously used:cursing: ... I must say I have not bought anything from them since. I have been doing my shopping from vuitton.com now.

Besides the fact Elux can't distingush between used/damged item from New, their item is just as good as shop because it's all from the same sources as the boutique! :yes:

I think exactly the same way. I quit on Eluxury. I must have received about 5 used and scratched bags. Returned them all. Now I have a boutique I can go to. No more problems for me.