Eluxury Sold Out on Damier Speedy??

1. I just went onto the site and noticed that it's not up anymore. I'm so glad that I ordered mine earlier today.:biggrin:

2. Oops just looked againg and saw it was still up there. Sorry guys.

3. Which size did you order missypoo? I'm so excited!!

4. I think they both gone now...
    lucky I got mine LOL..

5. oops nevermind missypoo! I just saw your other post. i got a 25 too, can't wait!

6. Yes I got the 25. Are you getting one mello yello?

7. Yeah it now says currently out of stock. Wonder when they will get more in.

8. sorry mello yello I saw you just said you got the 25 too. Did you order yours thru Eluxury?

9. Keep looking--they come and go as people release them.
    When I got mine (25) the elux person said that I had the last one in my shopping bag, but a few hours later it looked like they were back in stock.....

10. missypoo - yup, eluxury as well. =) I had to pay shipping but I was able to avoid tax so I guess it's worth the wait.

11. I live in the sticks of Nebraska so I have no other choice to order thru Eluxury. I wish there were LV stores around so I can see how the bags look on me. Oh well!!

12. I taked to the live chat on eluxury and asked when they would be getting more of the Damier Speedies and she said probably next week. I was just curious. Thought I would mention it. Can't wait to get mine!! HEHEHE!!! I feel like a geedie as a school girl!!

13. Just keep checking back. I was on eluxury earlier and it was there and then i refreshed the page and it was suddenly out of stock!

14. It's an up and down thing huh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice