Eluxury Sale!!!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/category.jsp?navChild=&items=30&catId=cat20004&brand=3806

LOTS of bags and shoes on sale!

By the way, Holt Renfrew is having their Dior sale starting Nov 29. Dior buckle, Dior Cannage, Dior Jeanne (non runway-version), and Dior Gaucho (suede) are on sale (30-40% off).

I already purchased the Jeanne small black hobo (40% off!!!) from Holts during their private Dior sale for my mom. Will post pics soon! The bag looks absolutely stunning!

Apr 14, 2007
Arizona, USA
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/category.jsp?navChild=&items=30&catId=cat20004&brand=3806

LOTS of bags and shoes on sale!

By the way, Holt Renfrew is having their Dior sale starting Nov 29. Dior buckle, Dior Cannage, Dior Jeanne (non runway-version), and Dior Gaucho (suede) are on sale (30-40% off).

I already purchased the Jeanne small black hobo (40% off!!!) from Holts during their private Dior sale for my mom. Will post pics soon! The bag looks absolutely stunning!

oh! Hello, I just purchased a Jeanne (the cream one shown within the pic below)...may I ask, which Jeanne did you purchase and how much did you purchase yours for? Thanks and happy holidays!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
oh! Hello, I just purchased a Jeanne (the cream one shown within the pic below)...may I ask, which Jeanne did you purchase and how much did you purchase yours for? Thanks and happy holidays!

Hi BeautifulBasics!

Here is the one that I bought...it was $985 plus tax after the sale!

The frame-top versions (like the one that you have) are not on sale yet.

The cannage bags were either 30 or 40% off (I don't remember) but they had a TON of them, including the flap versions, the hobos, and the polochons (even in metallic leather!).

And I forgot to mention earlier that a lot of Lady Dior East/West bags are on sale.

Apr 14, 2007
Arizona, USA
:heart:How cute avjoe! Your bag is adorable and you got a great deal!

I wish I would have purchased black, mine gets dirty soooo easily (ha! and I haven't even used it once, the tag is still attached!). The suede on the back and front though is TDF! The softest I have ever felt...happy holidays.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Thanks for posting this! I bought the Dior Cannage Vinyl Medium Shoulder Bag, I'm so excited!

Oh my! This bag is no longer on sale on Eluxury.com! It's back at it's normal price. Maybe they made a mistake by putting it on sale!!! You're lucky you got it!