Eluxury Order/Croissant GM

susu1

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hello Everyone!

I just ordered a cabas mezzo ( never had one in my collection), perforated speedy in fushia, and a vernis brentwood in pearl ( haven't received this one yet). Elux is great and I love their service!!!! I am not really sure about the mezzo. I wanted a shoulder bag and I know that this a classic. I hope that I get used to it.

On another note, I am still trying to get a croissant gm I spoke to my local store and they told me that they may be getting one from their supply chain. I hope that they do, cause I want that bag!!! Hobos are so in right now and the shape is one that I have been admiring for a long time:love: . I love that size because I am so tall (5' 9" ) Wish me luck guys!

susu1 said:
Hello Everyone!

I just ordered a cabas mezzo ( never had one in my collection), perforated speedy in fushia, and a vernis brentwood in pearl ( haven't received this one yet). Elux is great and I love their service!!!! I am not really sure about the mezzo. I wanted a shoulder bag and I know that this a classic. I hope that I get used to it.

On another note, I am still trying to get a croissant gm I spoke to my local store and they told me that they may be getting one from their supply chain. I hope that they do, cause I want that bag!!! Hobos are so in right now and the shape is one that I have been admiring for a long time:love: . I love that size because I am so tall (5' 9" ) Wish me luck guys!

Your local store said that they may be able to get a croissant gm for you? Hey, that's fantastic!! I hope you get it!

Cabas mezzo - excellent choice. I think you will enjoy this bag very much!

good luck!