Eluxury Order/Croissant GM

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello Everyone!

I just ordered a cabas mezzo ( never had one in my collection), perforated speedy in fushia, and a vernis brentwood in pearl ( haven't received this one yet). Elux is great and I love their service!!!! I am not really sure about the mezzo. I wanted a shoulder bag and I know that this a classic. I hope that I get used to it.

On another note, I am still trying to get a croissant gm I spoke to my local store and they told me that they may be getting one from their supply chain. I hope that they do, cause I want that bag!!! Hobos are so in right now and the shape is one that I have been admiring for a long time:love: . I love that size because I am so tall (5' 9" ) Wish me luck guys!

2. i hope you get the croissant

3. That's quite the order, I love the brentwood shape, especially in the ligher colours like perle !

4. Your local store said that they may be able to get a croissant gm for you? Hey, that's fantastic!! I hope you get it!

Cabas mezzo - excellent choice. I think you will enjoy this bag very much!

good luck!

5. Thanks for the support guys!!:biggrin:

6. Great choice for the perfo-I love the whole collection, especially the speedy! :biggrin: I thought it was no longer available!

7. Congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice