Eluxury Massive Sale!

LV mania

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hey ladies, I just got an email from eluxury stating that they added extra items to their handbags sale section. I checked it out and there are 7 new pages of stuff!

I just picked up a black patent leather Fendi B. shoulder bag for 40% off retail! Check it out ladies! There's a TON of fendi, dior, and tods on sale!!! :yahoo:

www.eluxury.com

BabyK

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Just ordered the Kooba Nicole in Rose that I've been eyeing for so long for only $357, using free shipping code 'Soho' :yahoo:. Thanks LV Mania!!

BabyK

O.G.
May 16, 2006
BabyK, that bag looks gorgerous. Is the color shown rose? It looked like ivory/cream color. Now I'm thinking about this one. haha...
The color shown is ivory. The rose looks like this:

The color is hard to find. I've only seen it on Elux so far, and now it's on sale, I HAD to grab it.

LV mania

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Just ordered the Kooba Nicole in Rose that I've been eyeing for so long for only $357, using free shipping code 'Soho' :yahoo:. Thanks LV Mania!!
YOU ARE SO WELCOME BABYK! I looove great deals just as much as sharing them. :graucho:

LoracNJ

Jan 10, 2007
Thanks for the post. I just bought the Fendi B red patent purse this morning.:yahoo:
Uh I'm jealous. I kept debating on getting it all morning. I'm holding out for a certain Marc Jacobs bag. Post pictures when you get it. I was eyeing that bag for a few months.