eluxury is closing down…well ..changing

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So tell me how I did not know this. :wtf: I just got off the phone with their customer service and it is true!!
    They are changing the site to a magazine style format and will no longer be an e-tailer. They are not ordering more product. They will only have the products they currently have in stock until sold out. The current change over date is June 30th.
    I am sooo disappointed, this was the only site I really trusted for authentic LV, etc. I was told that the management feels that since the designers have their own e-tailer sites that consumers are using those.
    The customer service rep was very sweet and stated she would forward my remarks to her Manager. I guess I was lucky buying my last Fendi at the 30% off sale price sale. Maybe if we all call they will keep selling.

2. :sad:

3. This is sad. It did appear they were carrying fewer brands the last year.

4. They do continue to receive new merchandise until June 30th, especially LV. There is a few more scheduled, new deliveries for other designer brands until June, so operation will continue as usual until June. eLuxury isn't dead quite yet.

:tup:

5. Damn, that's depressing. I wasn't expecting that at all. I've never bought from them but I've always known them as a good retailer.

6. But they just unveiled new spring collections?

7. There's a big thread on this already, please do a search :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.