eluxury is closing down…well ..changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

friendlyviper

Newly Addicted
Jun 1, 2008
So tell me how I did not know this. :wtf: I just got off the phone with their customer service and it is true!!
They are changing the site to a magazine style format and will no longer be an e-tailer. They are not ordering more product. They will only have the products they currently have in stock until sold out. The current change over date is June 30th.
I am sooo disappointed, this was the only site I really trusted for authentic LV, etc. I was told that the management feels that since the designers have their own e-tailer sites that consumers are using those.
The customer service rep was very sweet and stated she would forward my remarks to her Manager. I guess I was lucky buying my last Fendi at the 30% off sale price sale. Maybe if we all call they will keep selling.

They do continue to receive new merchandise until June 30th, especially LV. There is a few more scheduled, new deliveries for other designer brands until June, so operation will continue as usual until June. eLuxury isn't dead quite yet.

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.