Eluxury - Inclusion Speedy Keychain - Available!

1. I was on Elux and they have the Inclusion Speedy Keychain in Beige (it wasn't there yesterday, that's for sure). :shrugs:

If anyone is looking for one, they have it. Grab it while it's still there! :yes:

2. how much? what colors are available

3. Its not there now.

4. I think it's $245 retail.

5. yeah! i cant find it either....bummer

6. OMG! I swear it was there! I can't believe they sold it within the time frame that I post this thread :sad: . Sorry.....

7. I just went on eluxury and they had one in black (noir - that's black isn't it?). I would rather have had the beige, but I want to see this one IRL. Hopefully it will come and it wasn't just a glitch in the system.

8. Oooh congrats on the snag, I hope you like it !! :yes:

9. Thanks to Kalena for posting this!

10. The. Retail on this speedy inclusion is $265 + state taxes, I saw it today at the soho store and the SA said that beige and black will be discontinue.

11. Your welcome :P ! I bought my beige speedy a few days ago at the LV at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. They had three at the time. I really wanted to buy from Elux to save on sales tax, but they only had the cell charms. So when I saw it at Wynn, I snagged it! Anyone still interested, it wouldn't hurt to call them and order directly from them..... :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice