Eluxury has perforated LV

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Eluxury.com has some of the new perforated bags

2. [​IMG]OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS NEW BAG...except I just ordered the Dior gaucho tote yesterday and I will be a bad wife if I get this one.....!!! Did I buy the Dior bag too quickly????What do you think is nicer....The new Dior or this LV???!!!eek..I hate decisions.......

3. ^^^I'd get the Dior, and LV typically eclipses Dior for me, but the perforated stuff reminds me of termites!

4. ew! i don't like it at ALL!

5. i am...underwhelmed. i don't see a speedy, and i don't like any of the colors except pink. i'd buy a cles if they had pink...

6. i think the preforated look is really ugly.

7. EEEW that's one ugly LV bag! No way..

8. wow I love the pouchette .. in green .

9. I don't really like this look...is it limited edition? If so..maybe the cles...but the speedy is ugh...

10. The pricing is pretty out there, I don't think I'd get any piece from this line unless it was ridiculously cheap. :\

11. I have a feeling that this style LV will be instantly hated and then wanted by all ...later on....They seem to have a habit of doing that!
    The Speedy is UGLY...I agree...but I love the Musette.

12. PS- The Musette is over 1700.00 OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Man...that thing even has Louis Vuitton written across on it:push:

14. I don't understand why they are charging more for the items, they have less canvas and don't even have a lining!!

15. Honestly, these bags are either victims of a driveby shooting or stepped on horribly by angry golfer.

I just don't understand it !