Eluxury has 1 Pastilles Charm in mono

Yikes. I currently have both in my shopping cart- the mono bag charm AND the mono key chain. I already have both of those in multicolor...do I need them in mono? The OCD in me says yes, but my bank account says no :roflmfao:

Hi! New to this board. Have read several messages and decided to jump in. What I refer to as "my other life" was filled with gucci-pucci stuff. The designer demon went off into its cave for years only to growl ferociously demanding to be fed. I think the pastilles must have looked like M&M's to it! Not even a demon can resist chocolate. And so I have bought them all! MC, brown and a keychain as well. The first one was a birthday gift which only served to whet my appetite. The rest is history. They are more than deeevine! P4M & The Demon

Yikes. I currently have both in my shopping cart- the mono bag charm AND the mono key chain. I already have both of those in multicolor...do I need them in mono? The OCD in me says yes, but my bank account says no :roflmfao:

Yes. Elle you need it... :yes: Just in case you are having second thoughts!!:graucho: