Eluxury has 1 Pastilles Charm in mono

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Only one! I am going to release it from my shopping cart right now!!
    eLUXURY - null - null

GO GET IT!

2. [​IMG]

3. Cool, post pics when you recieve it!

4. UGH! They're GONE!

5. Yikes. I currently have both in my shopping cart- the mono bag charm AND the mono key chain. I already have both of those in multicolor...do I need them in mono? The OCD in me says yes, but my bank account says no :roflmfao:

6. I have both and I adore the brown it looks FAB on Damier.

7. Hi! New to this board. Have read several messages and decided to jump in. What I refer to as "my other life" was filled with gucci-pucci stuff. The designer demon went off into its cave for years only to growl ferociously demanding to be fed. I think the pastilles must have looked like M&M's to it! Not even a demon can resist chocolate. And so I have bought them all! MC, brown and a keychain as well. The first one was a birthday gift which only served to whet my appetite. The rest is history. They are more than deeevine! P4M & The Demon

8. :yes: Ms. Accessory Queen :queen:

9. Yes. Elle you need it... :yes: Just in case you are having second thoughts!!:graucho:

10. It is so cute.