****** & ELuxury & Damier Azur

you should go ahead and order something else.....and you can always send back and exchange it to speedy that you want.....this way, you get rebate!!!

check out Mr. Rebates - Cash-Back Rebates and Coupons for Your Online Shopping too, you get 5% back from them as well, you can use ****** and mrRebate at the same time!! =):P

Yes, but when do the exchange make sure its an exchange only. If you chose the option of speedy exchange where they place another order for the item you want, and they wait until they receive your item that your returning, ****** will not work!!! I exchanged a pair of UGG boots and they deducted my rebate!! ARGH!! :cursing:

Yes, but when do the exchange make sure its an exchange only. If you chose the option of speedy exchange where they place another order for the item you want, and they wait until they receive your item that your returning, ****** will not work!!! I exchanged a pair of UGG boots and they deducted my rebate!! ARGH!! :cursing:

just sign on the both rebate accounts!

when you do exchange, you might wanna do it on the phone...... i exchanged my bag and i still got to keep the rebate! :smile:

Sophia, how can I use ****** and mrrebates at the same time?

Please acknowedge me...:confused1:

Yea, how do you use it at the same time? Have you gotten rebates from both site with one transaction?

I know with ****** there's a specific referral link that takes you to eluxury and that's how eluxury knows who referred you to their site. is mrrebates different?

Yea, how do you use it at the same time? Have you gotten rebates from both site with one transaction?

I know with ****** there's a specific referral link that takes you to eluxury and that's how eluxury knows who referred you to their site. is mrrebates different?
yes, if each links you, from which link do you order to insure you get both rebates? TIA:yes: