Elux or LV boutique. Which do you prefer and why?

It's a toss up for me. I like the fact that I can get free shipping, an ****** rebate, and pay no tax when I order through eluxury. But I like the thrill of shopping in an LV boutique.

LV_addict said:
I wanted to do that (send my purchases from eLux to my godparents in NY) but CC billing address has to be the same as the address they ship to. So, it was either asking my godfather's wife for her CC or buy it in Canada.
Irene, I am not sure if this was information that you got from someone, but it is incorrect.
When you check out from Elux you have the option of sending the package to an address other than the billing address.
I do it all the time.
I buy from here in the Caribbean and have the stuff shipped to my friend in Tampa then she ships the stuff to me.
As a matter of fact I just did this a week ago when I ordered my Beige Inclusion Bracelet.
HTH

I don't really care to deal with the SA's. Some of them are nice but some are really snobbish and act like it's a really big deal when they show you a bag. So I would much rather buy from elux, save on tax and get my 3% back from ******. They have fabulous customer service and 60 days returns whereas the store only has 14 days and I wouldn't even want to deal with a SA giving me any attitude about a return.

Elux is a great choice for me when there is free shipping since I have to pay tax anyways(CA). I like the ****** cashback. You don't have to worry about snooty SAs and everything is packed nicely. PLus, there's easy returns/exchanges. I think the boutique is nice, though, because you can try things on and see it in person. You can examine your purchase and walk out with it--instant gratification. Truthfully, though, I think if I had an amazing SA, I would always buy from the boutique. :yes:

I prefer the store.
Elux is great for reference though..and for pieces that I'd otherwise have to wait for in the store.
I usually get my limited items from elux..the pieces I've gotten from them were:
White MC Speedy (this was when they first came out and there was a waiting list everywhere), Peppermint Vernis Bedford, Peppermint Vernis PTI and the Peppermint Vernis PTI organizer, Panda Cles, Fuchsia Charms pochette, Yellow Inclusion PM bangle and the brown/tan Strass hair cubes.

Alana that is the cutest baby ever!

You're in Puerto Rico??? I think you mentioned that already didn't you?
I remember someone saying hi to me and telling me their my neighbor.
Anyways, do you come to St. Maarten much? I go to San Juan all the time to shop. If you're ever here, let me know!