Elux made the final decision...

1. Julst kidding. I was really on the fence about the damier 25 or 30. I have read all the threads and checked all the visual aids, like 5 times. I normally like big bags so I had pretty much decided to go with the 30. I had both in my shopping cart.

Well, when I went to elux, the 25 was out of stock.:nuts: :nuts: So, I felt it was divine intervention:yes: that led me to my 30. Actually, I was going to purchase the 30 anyway. If I feel it's too big, I just send it back for an exchange.

Yeah!! I purchased my first new LV:wlae:

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats!!! now its the waiting for it that will drive you insane lol

4. Congrats!

I have the Damier 30, and I LOVE it!! :heart: I love the bigger of the 2 because if I need to throw in more things, I have plenty of room!!!!!!! I like reading and there's plenty of room for a few paperbacks as well as everything else I carry. SHOOT, the other day I was actually able to fit a hardcover book, along w/ all my other essentials: cell, ckbk, wapity, sm agenda, eyeglass case, keys, sm ludlow wallet. (did I mention I have 3 different speedy 30's, and 1 Speedy 25...which is the Cerise, love it!) The Cerise is quite a bit smaller..still love her for my essentials, but if I want that "space" then the 30 is the way to go!

I just love knowing if I need the extra room, I have it!:wlae:

Also if whatever reason you think it's too big, elux is really good about returns. I believe it's 30 days. (Maybe 45??) nahhh, I think it's 30 days.

Enjoy!!!!!;)

5. Congrats!!!

6. awwww....congrats hun! :yahoo: now just wait until the LV addiction grows! :lol: the mono canvas speedy 30 usually has that effect. ;)

7. aww yay congrats! cant wait till it comes!

8. Congrats on the purchase! I bought it instantly when I saw the email coming from eluxury about the damier speedy 30...and I called elux at that time...and got it right away..... :biggrin: you won't regret it...it's really really adorable

9. congrats!!!

10. congrats!

11. Gongratulations on your first purchase!

12. dITTO-YOU'LL LOVE IT! its the best bag for everything!!!!
    AND IF NOT RETURNS/EXCHANGES AT ELUX ARE 60 DAYS , WHICH IS THE BEST.

13. congrats! I love my damier speedy 30! i thought it might have been too big at first but now i love the space. enjoy your first lv purchase.

14. Yeah,,,good choice :yahoo:
    I love the 30 in the Speedy size. I'm sure you love it and look fabulous too!

15. Congrats ! :yahoo:

I have also damier speedy 30, it is a great bag. You will love it !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice