Elux has lowered their shipping rates

1. Today is the last free shipping day but they're lowering their rates as well.
    It's $12.50 for packages over $100.

2. Excellent!!!

3. OH YEAH!!!! Thanks for the news! YAAAAYY!:smile:

4. I just saw that Hooray! 21 was way too much for shipping!

5. oh yay! thats so awesome!

6. That's awesome!!!! Here's the breakdown:

NEW SHIP RATES

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ORDER VALUE[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]TYPE OF SHIPPING[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]CHARGE[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$.01 - $100.00[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Standard (Ground 5-7 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$5.00[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$100.01 and up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Standard (Ground 5-7 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$12.50[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$.01 and up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Priority (3-4 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$29.95[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$.01 and up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Express (2-3 days)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]$34.95[/FONT][​IMG]

7. Love, love, love eLuxury!!!

8. good good!!!

9. VERY good news!!

10. Wooo hoo.

Wish I could make up my mind about a bag by tonight in order to ge tfree shipping....but if it will only be $12.00 then it won't kill me

LOL:lol:

11. I never understood the whole shipping based on item value thing.
    I ordered a tiny necklace from Bloomingdales awhile ago and because it was almost $100, the shipping was about $15.

12. I think it has something to do with insuring the packages.:shrugs: that's my best guess.

13. Lol..I don't even think it was insured. It didn't look like it from the receipt anyway.
    All I got was a massive box with my teeny little necklace box inside.
    Errgh.

14. Good news!!!!

15. Maybe the decrease is because gas prices have dropped???? Who knows, but take advantage of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice