elux free shipping until 1/29!

Don't forget to use your ****** to save some more money!!:smile:
Have you ever paid attention to how long it takes for a purchase to show up on ******? I went through them a few days ago, and it still doesn't show evidence. As well, I 'told a friend' who signed up, and my 5 bucks isn't there either. (Ok...Am I going to be getting the ':rolleyes: she's cheap' stares?!:P

Have you ever paid attention to how long it takes for a purchase to show up on ******? I went through them a few days ago, and it still doesn't show evidence. As well, I 'told a friend' who signed up, and my 5 bucks isn't there either. (Ok...Am I going to be getting the ':rolleyes: she's cheap' stares?!:P

aprox.5 days. they'll email you when they credit your account. also you dont get the referral money until your friend uses ****** as well so even if they signed up, they have to make a purchase before you get the money

aprox.5 days. they'll email you when they credit your account. also you dont get the referral money until your friend uses ****** as well so even if they signed up, they have to make a purchase before you get the money
Thank you so much jen...I emailed ******...but, they're busy...that's exactly what I needed to know!!