elux doesnt ship international!!!

1. why doesnt elux ship to other countries:censor: i live in the philippines & the LV store here just got the damier speedys in...theres like a waiting list as far as the eye can see. Im on the list but they wont say what number i am....:rant: :censor: :rant:

elux has to expand & ship to other countries! I envy you guys from the US

2. We'd all be in more trouble if that happened :sad:

3. Ya....elux should at least ship to countries from the SAME CONTINENT! "Yoo hooo! Up here! It's Canada calling! You know??? Your NEIGHBOUR?!??!?!?!?" lol

4. My wallet thanks eLux VERY MUCH!!!:lol:

5. I am really starting to get irritated! :censor: The LV store here only got 2 Damier speey 30 in!!!! My god, dont they realize it has a cult following! At this rate i might get one at the end of 2007!!!!!! :crybaby:

6. I really envy people in the EU ! Looking at prices on Vuitton.com just makes me want to go back ! :biggrin:

7. Aagh, it drives me nuts! So many stores that I like - eLux, Zappos, etc... all don't ship to Canada! Grrr...

8. LOL! Agreed!! Although I would be nice to have the option.

9. both of which are amazing...i forgot to add eLux and Zappos to my "why i shouldnt move to another country" list

10. YES!!! Esp. in our good ol' Canadian winter!:graucho:

11. I have ordered a couple of things through elux, but I had to do it through a international buying/shipping service.

12. hey rica! heheh LV at GB4...my fave place lolz... don't you have any relative/friend residing at the usa to get it on elux? that's how i got most of my LV purchases from(elux)... you will end up saving $$$$$ ... like the koala bracelet.. urgghh here in manila its costs f:censor: n(Php24K plus) or $450+++USD... but on elux, its only less than 300usd......

13. hi superbag! my problem is how do they send it here? my relatives wont be back till next year:crybaby: ...how do you get your stuff?

14. Girls, you ain´t got nothing on me. We don´t have any shops that sell Lv here, nor does Elux ship here.

15. i sent you a pm.. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice