elux do they send mostly made in us

I've gotten a variety of locations, it's mostly luck of the draw unless you're getting a more mainstream bag like the Speedy or the Batignolles, for example. In that case you're almost guaranteed one from the USA.

I've received mainly made in France.

If you're wondering whether or not it matters where something is made, no it doesn't really matter... the quality is still the same. Some people just have their preferences. ;)

is it possible to request one made in france?

You can request your SA find you one make in France, but not guarantee. When I purchase my first LV "Damier Canvas Speedy 25" last year I asked my SA to find me the one make in France. She said she will try but not guarantee. She told that since the speedy is high demands most of their Damier Canvas Speedy will make in USA. ;) (She found me the one make in France :graucho:) I didn’t note until my older sister told me. You can always ask it won’t hurt. If they have it, it good if not it’s ok I still buy it. Heheheh. ;)

thanks! im thinking about purchasing a neverfull MM, and i dont have any boutiques near me, so i am going to have to order one from eluxury...

(*hir frankiep!!!!!!!!!!!!*)