--Elsie87's Shoe Collection--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Welcome to my designer shoe collection! :biggrin:

Shoes (and especially heels!) are my latest obsession, right next to bags, so I decided to make my own collection thread. My favourite brands for shoes are Gucci, Chloé, Prada, Dior, Sergio Rossi, YSL and of course Christian Louboutin, so you'll be seeing lots of those in this thread! ;)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy!

Let's start with an overview of my collection:

I will also add individual (modelling) pics of each pair, per brand + some bag-shoe combinations and maybe some 'artistic' shots as well.

Attachments

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Christian Louboutin (my favourite shoe brand at the moment :graucho:)

Black Patent Wallis 85mm

These were my first pair of CLs. I think they're really cute and timeless. And they're pretty comfy but a bit on the wobbly side, because of the thin heel I guess. I wear them for classes, exams and other formal occasions, shopping etc. They go really well with dresses or with jeans.

With my patent Dior Gaucho tote:

Attachments

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Turquoise suede Very Privé 120mm

The colour on these shoes is so amazing! Perfect for summer! A bit on the fragile side though, because of the suede. I wear them (only in spring/summer) for shopping and formal occassions.

With my Chanel reissue:

With my Balenciaga Floral City:

Attachments

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Candy flats

My favourite flats! They're so much fun and they don't hurt my feet like other ballerina flats, which is great! I wear them everywhere: for classes, for shopping, for going out (as a replacement for my high heels), etc.

With my Balenciaga City:

With my Chanel Le Marais:

Attachments

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Ok, I'm going to take a little break now. Next up are my latest CL additions (not shown in the collection overview)! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.