--Elsie87's CL Collection--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rdgldy: Thank you so much! Ooh, I love the b/w Esoteris; I hope you can still find a pair!
Authenticplease: Nope, there’s no blue in the leopard spots; it’s just the light from the window reflected on the shoe. However a blue spotted leopard pony hair CL would be so cool! :nuts: Msr. Louboutin, are you reading this? Thank you for stopping by!
Dreachick2384: Thank you, my dear!
Erinmiyu: I’m glad you liked it! Thank you!
Sara999: Thanks sweetie! Well, bags are and will always be my first love, although shoes (and esp. CLs) are catching up quickly, haha!
Cindy74: Thanks for stopping by, my fellow Belgian!
Melocoton: The turq VPs and the Chanel are my favourite combo too! Thanks!
Naked: Awww, I :heart: you too! And I will always drool over your stunning turq. Ron Rons!
Jancedtif: Thank you! I hope to add another pair real soon!
Oo_let_me_see: Yes, those turq. VPs go really well with my summer bags. I love them! Thanks for the sweet comment!
LavenderIce: Thank you so much! You have the cutest avatar! :love:
JetSetGo!: Thank you for stopping by!
Vodkaine: Merci beaucoup! Nope, I’m not a pro by any means, but thanks for the compliment! :biggrin: I did have a few photography lessons in college but most of it I learned by myself. I just love playing with my camera and taking pictures of my favourite things.
Carlinha: Thank you for stopping by, sweetie!
Daisy2418: Thanks! Those studded VPs in your avatar are fierce...
Babysweetums: Aww, that’s sweet of you! :heart:
Jul007ia: Thank you!
Lulabee: I’m glad you liked it; thank you! Yes, I’m a quite the Bal addict!
Dezynrbaglaydee: Thank you so much!
Karwood: Thank you! Aww, what a cute kitty you have there! :love:
Alice1979: Thanks for stopping by, my dear!
Meggyg8r: The blue glittart VPs are one of my favourite pairs too! I’m glad you like them. And the Turbellas make a great summer shoe; the colour is so versatile. Thank you for the sweet words!
LouboutinNerd: Thank you! Wow, the CLs in your avatar are stunning :drool:
Star1231: Thank you! The turq. VPs are one of favourite pairs as well; the perfect summer shoe!
Sakura: Thanks!

Like I said in your "all shoes" thread, I LOVE your pictures. You take such great shots and it is fun to see your shoes with clothes. I totally covet your turquoise VP's.

Panda: Thank you sweetie! I’m a big Marilyn fan and I have this picture of her hanging in my bedroom and I noticed that my Oxblood glitter VPs match the strap of her dress! Aaah, wouldn’t she have looked amazing in CLs? :girlsigh:
Shainerocks: Thanks! Love the doggies in your avatar!
Ellewoods: Thank you! Aren’t they stunning? I was lucky to find them on sale in my size! Hope you’ll find a pair too.
CLGirl: Aww, thank you! Doing an ad voor CL would be amazing... And I love the CLs in your avatar!
Heychar: Another turq. VP fan, heehee! :biggrin: Thank you for the compliment!
Laurayuki: Thanks Laura!
Brintee: Thank you!
Jönathan: Oooh, my turq. VPs match your guitar; fab! :biggrin: Thank you for stopping by! Lovin’ the studs in your avatar!
Sobe2009: Thank you so much! If that’s your place in your avatar: what a fantastic view, you lucky girl! And great shoes too!
Ashakes: Thanks, sweetie!
Jimmyshoogirl: Thank you!
CCKL: My pleasure!
Woody: Well, the LC are harder to walk in than the VP, but still doable. They’re very steep though; they give me bit of that ‘Marilyn wiggle’, haha!
Tigertrixie: Thank you so much!
Lilmissb: Thank you for stopping by! Those Cramberry Fetichas in your avatar are TDF; such an amazing colour!
WeB3now: Thank you! I just love taking pictures; I’m glad you like the result!
Cts900: Thanks! And I love those Lady Page; such 1940s Diva shoe!
NerdyBirdy: Thank you! It’s from Star Trek (I’m a Trekkie :cutesy: ) and yes, it is very true concerning CLs, haha! :graucho:
Kuromi: Thank you for stopping by, my sweet Kuromi!
Kett: Thank you for visiting this collection thread as well!

love these edgy combos! :tup:

How I wear them:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.