Elsie Love! Small, medium or large?

lillawyer85

Aug 10, 2011
I am considering purchasing the Elsie shoulder bag with chain strap. It is difficult to find second hand, so I think I am just going to buy new from a department store before the stores run out of them. The price differences between small, medium and large aren't so great IMO, and I can't decide which one I'd like best! There is nowhere for me to see them IRL sadly.

Does anyone own these bags? I would LOVE to hear opinions and experiences! And photos welcome of course :biggrin:

I hope to pull the trigger soon. Elsie truly is my favorite. I have a satchel, and I am still not over the beautiful lock design, hehe. :P

Anywhos, thank you all in advance!!

Well, I did it!!! I bought the last Chloe Elsie regular (medium?) sized evening bag in black that I could find on the Internet, and I could not be happier with my purchase! It was a hunt, too. First, I tried to order it from the UK, but even Harrods was out of stock!! I finally found one at Forward by Elyse Walker - and it was the very last one!! It is amazing.

It is also the last designer bag I will be buying until December sales. I just started collecting last November and bought three in four months' time, and am feeling pretty guilty. The first was a silky snake Mulberry Bayswater on sale from Net-a-Porter. Then, I saw a preowned tan Elsie day satchel, and couldn't resist purchasing from BBOS Private Sale.

I just loved the turn lock so so much that I knew I wanted the evening style as well. I saved up and took the plunge. Next is another Mulberry... But not for quite some time now lol.

I am going to stop gushing now. Maybe I will post photos of my tiny and hopefully growing family when I learn how, hehe.

I had no idea that purses would become so addictive...

Anyone else remember when you first got into collecting and which designers and designs first caught your heart? (For me, it is Mulberry Bays and Chloe Elsie, as you know :biggrin:)

Congratulations on your Elsie purchase! I recently purchased the Elsie satchel as well and love the beautiful turnlock, its just so pretty and the details and leather are quality!

Purses are definitely addictive! My first handbag that led me to this site and started this addiction was the classic Chanel flap and although it seems like its everywhere, I love the details and clasp!

Happy purse shopping!

Congrats on your beautiful bag! any chance for reveal?

Well, I did it!!! I bought the last Chloe Elsie regular (medium?) sized evening bag in black that I could find on the Internet, and I could not be happier with my purchase! It was a hunt, too. First, I tried to order it from the UK, but even Harrods was out of stock!! I finally found one at Forward by Elyse Walker - and it was the very last one!! It is amazing.

It is also the last designer bag I will be buying until December sales. I just started collecting last November and bought three in four months' time, and am feeling pretty guilty. The first was a silky snake Mulberry Bayswater on sale from Net-a-Porter. Then, I saw a preowned tan Elsie day satchel, and couldn't resist purchasing from BBOS Private Sale.

I just loved the turn lock so so much that I knew I wanted the evening style as well. I saved up and took the plunge. Next is another Mulberry... But not for quite some time now lol.

I am going to stop gushing now. Maybe I will post photos of my tiny and hopefully growing family when I learn how, hehe.

I had no idea that purses would become so addictive...

Anyone else remember when you first got into collecting and which designers and designs first caught your heart? (For me, it is Mulberry Bays and Chloe Elsie, as you know :biggrin:)