Elsa Peretti open hearts

Slidey

Sep 17, 2011
Hi everyone,
My OH is off to the US soon, and I am giving him a Tiffany shopping list for me :smile: I want to buy a Peretti necklace or bracelet.
Try as I might I cannot find the photos comparing the sizes of the open heart pendants. I know it is here somewhere, if you have the link please can you share.
Secondly, I have a Tiffany chain which I think is their standard chain and the same weight used for these pendants ( it was £40 here in the UK ). It has only one tiny tag near the clasp, and in photos the ones with the pendant have a tiny tag on each side (I think which is stamped Peretti on one and Tiffany 925s on the other).
My question is, if I buy the small or medium pendant, will the chain be the same weight as the one I have (I find it too fine and would prefer a thicker chain).
Many thanks for your advice :smile:

As far as I am aware, the chain you already have would be the same chain that comes with the Open Heart pendant.

The link cupcake34 shared has some excellent comparison photos!

Ah, the Elsa Peretti Open Heart! One of my favorites - and I'm suddenly surprised that I never purchased it!! I have admired it EVERY time I've watched Bridget Jones (one of my favorite films!) on DVD, but I've never been motivated to purchase it.

Until now!! I'm seriously considering it... A small Open Heart on a 16" chain.... Lovely! I just may dip into my savings...

PeacefulMommy said:
As far as I am aware, the chain you already have would be the same chain that comes with the Open Heart pendant.

The link cupcake34 shared has some excellent comparison photos!

Ah, the Elsa Peretti Open Heart! One of my favorites - and I'm suddenly surprised that I never purchased it!! I have admired it EVERY time I've watched Bridget Jones (one of my favorite films!) on DVD, but I've never been motivated to purchase it.

Until now!! I'm seriously considering it... A small Open Heart on a 16" chain.... Lovely! I just may dip into my savings...

Thank you thank you. :smile:
I know it's popular but I like the simplicity and elegance. I would like it to be gifted if I am honest, but I think I would be waiting for some time, hence I decided to buy it myself. Thanks again.