Elsa Peretti Mesh earrings, gold mini

They are pretty and I did encourage my 70 yr old mother bought them in SS. They are not too big nor too small. If I stop by her house, I will try to get a pic. But, I think the diamond is way too small and barely noticeable.

Thank you! I have a .19ct. DBTY necklace and I was hoping that these would look good with that. The closest Tiffany is 2 hours from my home, so I won't have time to see them before I order them.

I tried these on last week but I didn't take a picture. They were small (I'm tall 5'9). The sterling silver ones with pearl tassels are a great size and look more like evening earrings at 2.75 inches. Its not the length of these but the width that made them small

I tried these on last week but I didn't take a picture. They were small (I'm tall 5'9). The sterling silver ones with pearl tassels are a great size and look more like evening earrings at 2.75 inches. Its not the length of these but the width that made them small

That's interesting about the width. I wish that Tiffany had more modeling shots on the website. I find that I end up not ordering things because I don't want to go to store or order online and have the hassle of returning. They would probably sell more if they had some more mod shots.

EA7557B5-A280-44B9-8E4D-A44C0E15E8F9.jpeg D5E82F89-9C1D-4926-96B3-8C5B1D06BEED.jpeg 7ECA429C-AD4E-426A-AD9F-F0DB8009FD9F.jpeg ECCE25FD-2178-4DB3-8B30-FFCC8AD948AB.jpeg These were hard to capture, they move a lot. I even put them on DD, whom is 9, to try to get a better pic. I am also plus size, size 18, and the mesh ring is a size 9, to compare. My diamond is .55 in the 2nd hole.

Super close up...sorry did not realize it was on an angle.
These are very light weight but just not a pair that either of us would wear often. I usually try to “borrow” some of her jewels but think I only wore these once. I would say that this is a pair that we regret especially bc w the tiny diamond it was more $.

Attachments

• 6F9E0679-5D4C-4183-B698-9CB59F0F0179.jpeg
    6F9E0679-5D4C-4183-B698-9CB59F0F0179.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 200
  • B42697BE-704F-4B39-A4DB-63EADDFEDD4B.jpeg
    B42697BE-704F-4B39-A4DB-63EADDFEDD4B.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 200
Super close up...sorry did not realize it was on an angle.
These are very light weight but just not a pair that either of us would wear often. I usually try to “borrow” some of her jewels but think I only wore these once. I would say that this is a pair that we regret especially bc w the tiny diamond it was more $.

Thank you so much for posting!!! I like the mesh and the diamond, but Tiffany doesn't use good ear hooks. I replaced a dangle heart earring hook with my own ear hooks from a bead shop once, because I thought the Tiffany hooks looked cheap. I love these earrings on you, but I'll probably wait and see them in person before I get them (if I do get them in the future). I need gold earrings, so it's back to the drawing board (or I may just suck it up and pay the $$ for the VCA magic alhambra 2 or 3 motifs).

Reactions: staceyjan
Thank you so much for posting!!! I like the mesh and the diamond, but Tiffany doesn't use good ear hooks. I replaced a dangle heart earring hook with my own ear hooks from a bead shop once, because I thought the Tiffany hooks looked cheap. I love these earrings on you, but I'll probably wait and see them in person before I get them (if I do get them in the future). I need gold earrings, so it's back to the drawing board (or I may just suck it up and pay the $$ for the VCA magic alhambra 2 or 3 motifs).
Now, the VCA would have the "WOW" factor that these are lacking!