Elsa Peretti Equestrian belt?

renee_nyc

O.G.
Dec 2, 2011
Does anyone have the large or medium belt buckle who could tell me what the measurements of the buckle are? The website does not state measurements for the Buckle, only the belt.

Thank you.

Reactions: diane278
Does anyone have the large or medium belt buckle who could tell me what the measurements of the buckle are? The website does not state measurements for the Buckle, only the belt.

Thank you.

I have a medium. I used to have the measurements of all three sizes but I can’t find them. The buckles were different sizes but the leather belt strap is the same on any size buckle. i stopped wearing belts about 20 years ago and haven’t kept mine polished. I gave it a quick buff for these photos….sorry it’s still tarnished.

It’s a challenge to get the measurements with a metal measuring tape but it’s about 2 3/4” across and
3 1/2“ long. If you purchase one, I’d recommend also getting an additional belt strap for later. i did that and I think the additional strap was only about $50 But I can’t remember for sure. I still have the buckle on the original strap but having a back up might be a good idea if you wear it a lot.

I spent enough years collecting EP that I’ve been through periods where designs were ‘retired’ and then brought back later. I know the large buckle is considerably bigger and if I run across the measurements, I’ll post them here.
34B95903-2DC6-4D59-B81D-AA5EB962B86F.jpeg
4527B40B-29DB-496F-8D86-4FD3BF5E1518.jpeg
199D5D86-F76B-447C-B603-B0F06FDFF29B.jpeg
I found this old photo. I was in my 60’s and my waist had disappeared. :confused1:
A317F01D-AE3C-43C0-9466-B9ED15DD16AD.jpeg

Last edited:
This is SO, so helpful, thank you! I haven't seen anywhere else that had measurements. I was in the Soho store on Friday and asked about it but they didn't have any in the store for me to see so I greatly appreciate it. I can compare to other belts I have now.

It's such a huge help, I appreciate it. And it looks great on you!

I have a medium. I used to have the measurements of all three sizes but I can’t find them. The buckles were different sizes but the leather belt strap is the same on any size buckle. i stopped wearing belts about 20 years ago and haven’t kept mine polished. I gave it a quick buff for these photos….sorry it’s still tarnished.

It’s a challenge to get the measurements with a metal measuring tape but it’s about 2 3/4” across and
3 1/2“ long. If you purchase one, I’d recommend also getting an additional belt strap for later. i did that and I think the additional strap was only about $50 But I can’t remember for sure. I still have the buckle on the original strap but having a back up might be a good idea if you wear it a lot.

I spent enough years collecting EP that I’ve been through periods where designs were ‘retired’ and then brought back later. I know the large buckle is considerably bigger and if I run across the measurements, I’ll post them here.
View attachment 5381804
View attachment 5381802
View attachment 5381810
I found this old photo. I was in my 60’s and my waist had disappeared. :confused1:
View attachment 5381827

Reactions: diane278
This is SO, so helpful, thank you! I haven't seen anywhere else that had measurements. I was in the Soho store on Friday and asked about it but they didn't have any in the store for me to see so I greatly appreciate it. I can compare to other belts I have now.

It's such a huge help, I appreciate it. And it looks great on you!
You might be able to get them via the TCO website. I’ve used it in the past for specific information, but now it seems that things have changed. When TCO sold last year, or the year before, they cashed out my stock, so I no longer receive investor, or contact, information.

Reactions: renee_nyc