Ellipse club

My Mini!!

Ellipse.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SatinDoll
Hello Everyone! I'm sure glad I found this club! I know, I'm a Coach fan, but I have loved the Ellipse PM for the last couple of years, it's such a wonderful, classy and unique shape, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it. But a visit to the Las Vegas Caesar's Forum Shops LV and I saw it in person for the first time, and I loved it! Didn't buy it, though - it is being discontinued and they have raised the price to $1040! WELL, my wonderful fiancee surprised me this week when FedEx came to the door and delivered my very own Ellipse PM from the Vegas store! It is absolutely beautiful and I love it! By the way, he said the Vegas store had 4 of them in stock last week, if anyone's looking. They had the matching shoulder strap, too, but because of the use and different aging of the vachetta leather betwen that and the handles like someone else here mentioned, I decided to get the monogram strap with shoulder pad. Apparently, that's being discontinued, too, because our SA had to search the country for one and found two in Boca Raton, FL.

I am soooo happy! I am impressed with the quality of LV and see that it's a company that has incredible history - it's different than the other designer brands that just put their names on something that's mass produced.

I love my sweet fiancee for being so thoughtful and generous, but that Ellipse is sure a strong second! Now, I'm looking for a mini-pouchette to hold the small loose items....and maybe a wallet for him...and.....

Thanks, ceci and Charmed05, he really is a special guy - but now he's fueled the fire for LVs! We went to our local LV store in San Francisco, and I bought him an LV card organizer, which he loves. He's impressed with the quality and longevity of LV. Now he's looking at a travel bag....

And, for keeping things organized in the Ellipse, I bought a monogram mini-pochette with a chain that I can also use by itself, too. I love that mini-Ellipse, but it looks like it will take up too much room in the Ellipse PM...

The prices are still a little tough to get used to, but we are looking at quality items that will last a loooong time.

(No modeling pics yet, no time.....but it's a great purse that goes with jeans and dresses! Love it love it!!!)