Elliot Lucca studded drawstring bag

Pouchette said:
I like the gold too! Very nice... also curious about the leather. That is my price range too - would be great to find more designers in that bracket.
Try Andrea Brueckner and take a look at the new Premier collection at Banana Republic.

Love the color of the first one! But the second one captured my heart...too gorgeous! (and finally in my price range) I love the strap and the tassles aren't "too much".

hi there. when i was looking for a great red bag a few days ago i came to the forum to ask for suggestions. but i had already seen and fallen in love with the red elliott lucca on the bloomingdales site. i am expecting it in a week or so and i'll let you know what it's like. in the meantime you can see more at www.elliotlucca.com -- they do some very interesting Bottega Veneta-like items which are a fraction of the BV price :biggrin:

I like both of those bags. They also have a pretty yellow bag on the website. For the price, I wouldn't think you can beat it. I will stay tuned to hear about the quality, also.