Elliot Lucca studded drawstring bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone ever heard of Elliot Lucca? This bag caught my eye and the price is not bad. ($268) I wonder how nice the leather is?
    [​IMG]

2. Here's another pretty Elliot Lucca bag, and it's only $128! Does anyone own an Elliot Lucca bag?
    [​IMG]

3. i really like the blue one!!

4. The green one reminds me of a more collected bulga bag.

5. I really like the gold one. The price is nice too!

6. I like the gold too! Very nice... also curious about the leather. That is my price range too - would be great to find more designers in that bracket.

7. Try Andrea Brueckner and take a look at the new Premier collection at Banana Republic.

8. i LOVE the first one. it's gorgeous.

9. Love the color of the first one! But the second one captured my heart...too gorgeous! (and finally in my price range) I love the strap and the tassles aren't "too much".

10. hi there. when i was looking for a great red bag a few days ago i came to the forum to ask for suggestions. but i had already seen and fallen in love with the red elliott lucca on the bloomingdales site. i am expecting it in a week or so and i'll let you know what it's like. in the meantime you can see more at www.elliotlucca.com -- they do some very interesting Bottega Veneta-like items which are a fraction of the BV price :biggrin:

11. very pretty colour...it is quite the same colour as the darel's tourquoise charlotte.
    nice bag.
    :amuse:

12. I like both of those bags. They also have a pretty yellow bag on the website. For the price, I wouldn't think you can beat it. I will stay tuned to hear about the quality, also.

13. Elliot Lucca is the higher end brand of The Sak I think. I love the blue bag :smile:

14. Love both but prefer the gold one.