Elliot Lucca anyone? Saw these totes -

I saw a really cute EL shoulder bag today at TJM. It looked like straw but was actually straw-colored woven leather. If it had been bigger, I think I would probably have come home with it.

I gave TJM a shot yesterday but no luck - mainly there were a ton of Michael Kors, Nine West and Dooney and Bourke. No Coach bags or wallets to be found, nothing at all much to get excited about which is good for my wallet I suppose. :smile:

Linda

Update! I've been checking their website periodically and they have the totes in stock now, both medium and large squeee!! I did something I swore I'd never do - I took a risk ordered the medium one in cream because I really liked that color best, I'll do my best to try and keep and looking nice but I'm determined not to stress over it.

Free shipping, it should be here in about 5 business days, I'll post pics!

Linda...doing my small part to help stimulate the economy...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :angel:

I really like some Elliott Lucca bags, mostly the woven leather ones. I picked up a beautiful navy blue woven hobo to kick around with jeans on the weekends. I swear I get more compliments on it than some of my much more expensive bags. It is also very lightweight and comfortable.

I was going to pipe in and mention that Elliott Lucca is owned by The Sak, but I see that's been done. I see The Sak getting knocked a lot in other posts so it almost scares me to share this, but I recently bought one of their leather bags.

I never thought I'd buy one of their bags because I thought they still only did those crochet ones. They picked up a new creative director in the fall, and apparently she used to be a head designer for Kooba and a consultant for Linea Pelle.

Anyway, I have to say that the bag I got is pretty amazing for the price (under $200, although I got it for $140 after stacking discounts). The leather is really gorgeous and soft. It really is a nice bag... I'd imagine the quality wouldn't be too far off from the Elliott Lucca ones.

Update! I've been checking their website periodically and they have the totes in stock now, both medium and large squeee!! I did something I swore I'd never do - I took a risk ordered the medium one in cream because I really liked that color best, I'll do my best to try and keep and looking nice but I'm determined not to stress over it.

Free shipping, it should be here in about 5 business days, I'll post pics!

Linda...doing my small part to help stimulate the economy...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :angel:

Can't wait to see it! Please post pics when it arrives! :tup:

I've only seen 1 Elliot Lucca bag and I believe it was called the "Etoile" satchel or something? It was in a very pretty metallic color.. It was total love@firstsight for me.. but I was too broke to afford it.. and now.. it's gone... and no where to find it.. :sad:

I just bought this one at Macy's a couple weeks ago. $160 with a coupon. I don't know anything about Elliot Lucca, but it seems to be decent quality and the leather is thick and soft. And the price is great - that's about all I wanted to spend on a color I consider to be a "novelty".

Attachments

• DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 53