Ellie or Blake?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!
    I'm so sad to hear that most of you think that Kooba is going or already has gone downhill - I am so new to the the purse/Kooba world!

Anyway, I know the purple bags have been out for quite some time (I'm behind the times, remember:P), but I really want one! I think I am torn between the Blake and the Ellie in the purple. I know there are a lot of purple bags out there, but I love the crackle and/or distressed colors these seem to offer.

I think the Ellie looks more solid (?), but don't know how it will go over my shoulder. I love the Blake though because it just looks fun, but I'm worried that it may look cheap??

Thanks so much for taking the time to educate this newbie!

2. I like the ellie more, it just looks much better and the buckles give it a nice accent. i saw the blake in purple on ebay and well it looked really not put together nicely. i just love how the crinkle of the ellie! well thars my opinion!

3. I'm with you... thank you SO much for your input!

4. Sorry it was not more detailed, i am still looking for my 1st kooba =) let me know which one you decide to get!

btw purple color ellie :tup:

5. The Blake is not as sturdy a bag. The purple crackle Ellie has that glazed, crackled finish. The Blake is patent or regular leather, not crackled, from what I recall. Finding a patent ameythst is difficult now. The Ellie is a secure shoulder carry whereas the Blake has a longer drop.