Elle's Collection

Mshashmount, thanks! My cles collection is my little pride and joy :happydance:People outside of this forum must think I'm nuts!

Couture_girl, I am blessed to be able to share my bags with such nice people! None of my friends are into designer items and though my mom likes LV...she's not obsessed like most of us here, so it's not the same when I rave & rant to her about a new bag that's coming out.

franniegurl, it's good to hear that my collection is varied! Sometimes I think I don't have enough variety...so I keep buying more :Push: Maybe it's time to slow down!

Travelbug...what's too cute is your avatar! I love Artlist's The Dog :cutesy:

Ilovepurse007, you have a pretty nice collection too! Here's to hoping you get those items on your wishlist someday :drinkup:

Solitair...oh how I wish I could keep them coming :yahoo: If only money grew on trees!

Santa brought me an early surprise today:yahoo:

Trompe L'Oeil Pochette
trompe.jpg

I've been wanting this bag forever...it feels great to finally have one!

Lulu! I saw your post in another thread about finally getting the Trompe L'Oeil Pochette and I was hoping you posted a picture in your collection thread-and you did! Congrats, I am so happy for you. It looks great and I know you will look fabulous with it. You have great taste!

Rebecca needs one now! Then we can start a Trompe L'Oeil club. Hehe. Congrats again. :smile:

Lulu! I saw your post in another thread about finally getting the Trompe L'Oeil Pochette and I was hoping you posted a picture in your collection thread-and you did! Congrats, I am so happy for you. It looks great and I know you will look fabulous with it. You have great taste!

Rebecca needs one now! Then we can start a Trompe L'Oeil club. Hehe. Congrats again. :smile:

Michelle, you are too sweet! :heart:
And yes, Rebecca totally needs to get her hands on one! :wlae:

elle, no offense...
you collection is amazing, i loved every single bag... but where do get all the money to buy those bags?? i mean, you must have like, 20 thousand dollars worth of bags...