Elizabeth James Tote

I have this black E&J bag. It is cute, has pockets in all the right places, is well constructed and is a functional everyday bag for me. It is not terribly luxe in terms of materials though. The leather seems like it will last forever but it isn't a wow that bag must be expensive leather. I was looking at See by Chloe bags when I was looking at this one and this one won due to style and construction. I would get this bag again but would probably try another out of the box brand the next time I am looking at ~ $400 bags.

9395959_fpx.tif

I have this black E&J bag. It is cute, has pockets in all the right places, is well constructed and is a functional everyday bag for me. It is not terribly luxe in terms of materials though. The leather seems like it will last forever but it isn't a wow that bag must be expensive leather. I was looking at See by Chloe bags when I was looking at this one and this one won due to style and construction. I would get this bag again but would probably try another out of the box brand the next time I am looking at ~ $400 bags.
9395959_fpx.tif

I think your bag looks great. It has a bit of an edge with the tassel but the style is something that can stand the test of time. Is it a pebbled leather or a type of saffaino leather? How is it holding up?

I think your bag looks great. It has a bit of an edge with the tassel but the style is something that can stand the test of time. Is it a pebbled leather or a type of saffaino leather? How is it holding up?

It's pebbled leather and it's holding up well. It looks better with use IMO as the leather is getting a little looser and fits the edgy look better.

Reactions: dcooney4

9395959_fpx.tif
Does this have the light colored lining?