Elizabeth Hurley with hubby and Hugh Grant in St Tropez

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Elizabeth Hurley was spotted out vacationing with husband Arun Nayer in sunny Saint-Tropez.
The high society pair met up with friend David Furnish (partner to Elton John) and Hurley’s former long-time boyfriend Hugh Grant at the exclusive Club 55, where they all caught a boat out to the blue seas.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 663
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,063
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 349
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 350
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 335
Meanwhile, Liz and her hubby recently announced that they’ll be starring in a new reality TV show about life on their Cirencester, Gloucestershire farm.
“People always imagine me with perfect hair. But that’s not who I am,” Hurley said of what to expect on her new program. “The first time he saw me in the country, my husband found me in wellies, covered in mud.”

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 220
Wow, I'm surprised she still even talks to Hugh Grant after his little incident with the prostitute.

i recall they stayed together long after that incident and when they split, it was totally amicable. it's great that people can still be close after a break up -- wish i could (as miranda said in SATC, "we didn't work out, you need to not exist") are hugh and jemima completely over?

Elizabeth Hurley was spotted out vacationing with husband Arun Nayer in sunny Saint-Tropez.
The high society pair met up with friend David Furnish (partner to Elton John) and Hurley’s former long-time boyfriend Hugh Grant at the exclusive Club 55, where they all caught a boat out to the blue seas.

She reminds me of a British Jennifer Anisten.