Elizabeth Hurley

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
http://www.usmagazine.com/healthyli...;utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

Elizabeth Hurley's three-year marriage to Arun Nayar is on the rocks.

On Sunday, the model-actress, 45, Tweeted: "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun and I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."

Hurley's announcement coincided with a News of the World report claiming her alleged affair with cricketer Shane Warne; the tabloid has pictures and video of the couple kissing, and says that they spent the night together Wednesday at London's Bentley Hotel.

After ending her 13-year romance with Hugh Grant in 2000, Hurley began dating Indian textile heir Nayar in 2002. The duo wed lavishly in March 2007 -- first at a castle in England, and then at a palace in Jodhpur, India.

Arun left his first wife and the mother of his children for Hurley, that's why his family didn't care for her, they didn't approve because of their affair. It was quite public at the time.

Yikes first Hugh now this dude....Damn Liz....

But, I thought they were married longer than 3 yrs ....why do these marriages seem longer to me :oh:

Arun left his first wife and the mother of his children for Hurley, that's why his family didn't care for her, they didn't approve because of their affair. It was quite public at the time.
I remember that. She was insistent on being with him and having that 3 day princess style lavish wedding.

And the marriage lasted 3 years. :shrugs:

^ well well well. Karma strikes again

how you get them is how you lose them. sad

True! I always thought the guy was too nice for her not to mention very patient considering she was always inviting her ex Hugh Grant to every holiday they went to. She also admitted in an interview that whenever her son asks why they are different from Arun, she simply replies "He is not blood!".

Liz Hurley may be somewhat attractive but the woman is stupid, period.

Imagine having your boyfriend cheat on you with a prostitute, then choosing him to be Godfather of your son. Wise move.

Her and Warnie are made for each other: both vile creatures devoid of any moral fibre.

Liz Hurley may be somewhat attractive but the woman is stupid, period.

Imagine having your boyfriend cheat on you with a prostitute, then choosing him to be Godfather of your son. Wise move.

Her and Warnie are made for each other: both vile creatures devoid of any moral fibre.

I just read up on this Shane Warne.......& my conclusion is that Elizabeth really has NO brains.