Elizabeth Hasselback (the View)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is too funny because when she expresses her views, she doesn't do any research and just babbles out partial points of her arguments. It kinda like she takes little snippets from the news which can be biased and uses that to defend her point. I was thinking the same thing the other day when I was watching the View.

I don't like her either, she's annoying! I used to like the View when Debbie Matenopoulos was on it... in those days it was so much better to watch. After she left I kind of lost interest and would only watch occasionally. And I haven't tuned into the show in yrs, just catch some snipets here and there (from news stories, youtube, etc.) whenever there is some drama or when Sherri Shepherd acts all dumb and puts her foot in her mouth! lol

She is clearly an idiot. To think she became "famous" after appearing as a contestant on friggin' Survivor? OMG. Please spare me...

**No politics**

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I HATE HER!!!!! I would love to do this to her :lecture:!!!!!!! I cannot stand her irratating "nails on a chalkboard" voice. I cant stand how snooty she is either when her claim to frickin fame was she was on Survivor!! What a LOSER!!!!! I run to change the channel after Rachel Ray LOL!!

**no politics***

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant stand her for anything. She is so defensive when they talk about anything _____________. She is clueless about everything. I loved rosey being there because she put it down on her. Gosh i get sick of her.

I think shes sooooooo emotional and defensive because she is clearly outnumbered on that stage. That's not the way to act when people disagree with you.

She must knows shes the only one with those views I don't know why she bothers to court controversy by getting into arguments. Especially since she can't keep a level head.

But no matter what your views, I'll give her that. It doesn't feel good to be the only one. 100% regardless of what it is you are saying.

And I agree, the mods will not like this thread. I give it like 20 more minutes. lol.

Last edited:
This thread does not need to be political, but I had to edit two posts. Absolutely no politics, or else, like a few have said, this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.