Elizabeth Charles Warehouse Sale (NY & San Francisco)~Thurs-Sun*Up To 90% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. its already online!

2. I did a search, but didn't find it posted...nor am I finding it when I search again. :confused1: Where is it?

3. I think what goodmornin is trying to say is that the sale is already happening online now :smile:

4. Oh...okay!! I didn't even know that were having it online, but that's because I don't check out most of the sales that I post....otherwise, I'd really be broke!! HEHE! I thought maybe I had posted a sale that someone else already had and I try so hard not to do that!

5. Thanks bag! I scored a lovely coat.

6. That's great! I didn't even glance at what they had as I'm trying so hard not to spend more money on things that I don't need.

7. haha I'm trying hard not to open anymore of your links.. but I just love the Aussie designers they have! I really want to buy more stuff but I just tallied up how much I've spent this sale season and its pretty much MORE than what I usually spend in a year!!

Eeeeek and they're in San Francisco!!! I opened the page and quickly closed it in case I enter in my cc details... :graucho::graucho: