Eliza Continental Purse in Black...

ktcyrus

Aug 13, 2010
Hello Everybody!

I've not posted in a while so hope you all had a good Xmas & new year.

I went to Bond St. early December, and saw this Eliza Continental in black and of course, fell in love! the S.A told me that it had just come in today and so I decided to leave it until after Xmas as its a SS13 purse. I was stalking it everyday since on the mulberry site (waiting for Jan payday) and all of a sudden, "Sold Out"and then just disappeared off the website (the French is still there as is Pear Sorbet.) Selfridges, John Lewis is out of stock! Does this mean it's gone forever? :crybaby:

Has anyone seen one anywhere on the Mulberry travels? I MUST get this purse, else my life will end! Hahaa

Xx

Hello Everybody!

I went to Bond St. early December, and saw this Eliza Continental in black and of course, fell in love! the S.A told me that it had just come in today and so I decided to leave it until after Xmas as its a SS13 purse. I was stalking it everyday since on the mulberry site (waiting for Jan payday) and all of a sudden, "Sold Out"and then just disappeared off the website (the French is still there as is Pear Sorbet.) Selfridges, John Lewis is out of stock! Does this mean it's gone forever? :crybaby:

Has anyone seen one anywhere on the Mulberry travels? I MUST get this purse, else my life will end! Hahaa

Xx
it is early in the season so I am sure it will come back in stock. I like the eliza continental purse as well. The french purse is still in stock.

Hello Everybody!

Xx

Hi - don't give up! It could be that retailer websites will be updated with the SS/13 stock once the sales end and the AW/12 stock is sold. :smile:

ktcyrus said:
Hello Everybody!

Xx

I LOVE this purse! The leather is so thick and beautiful. Sorry not much help on the question front but just messaging to say I love it too!

ktcyrus said:
Hello Everybody!

Xx

In case you haven't seen... It is now back in stock on .com