Elitan ~ Classic UGG Boots 30% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does this website sell 100% authentic Uggs? Or have you or anyone else bought from here before?

2. I signed up for their newsletter and therefore post their sales, but I've never made a purchase.

3. They are authentic, they have a store at Irvine Spectrum in California. The have a couple more stores. I bought a pair. Thank you... Thank you... Thank you.

4. owww, thank you OP, i'd love to get a pair of grey ones. i missed my chance last time and i don't want to pass this time up. TY!

5. Yay!!! Finally able to get my grey short Uggs. Thank You

6. did all of you choose the "non-returnable option?"

7. Thanks a lot! I got my 2nd pair of my uggs. Yay! :yahoo:

8. i wanna order too...but if i select non returnable, will they send me defect items/??

9. I hope not, I just placed an order....Too bad the Kitson orders fell through, we would have paid only 80$ for the classic talls. Oh well, 130 is still a pretty good deal.

10. Oh btw, I got a shipping confirmation already within 2 hours of ordering :smile:

11. yes they are on uggs authorized retailers list

12. ok, all - I need an opinion. I want to get the classic tall ones but really want a color to go with both black and brown - what do you all think - grey or chestnut?

13. personally, I vote for the chestnut, it goes really well with blue jeans, black and brown..

I bought the greys as my second pair.

14. thank you op!! i've already received my shipping confirmation.

hi babybubba753, i chose non-returnable option too. fingers crossed:sweatdrop: