*Elisha* Lovers Club - Pictures and Chat!

^

From tip of clasp to tip of clasp I get 35".

From edge of leather to edge of leather I get 28.5".

Hope that helps!

(I've been wearing my Elisha without the strap.. I love it that way and it's a bit lighter too.)

Thanks to a new to me Elisha I get to join the club...I love my Elisha I want like 2 more in different colors. I know it's gonna be hard to find since they no longer make the bag. I always feel late to the game....lol

I have the Cola so now I'm looking for a black and a different color. saw the berry I'm thinking about it. I have been trying to find a good picture of the color. It looks sorta brown and since I have a brown....if it was a true berry I would happy.

^^ I have a Berry MAB and it is definitely a Berry color, not a Brown. I would describe it as a deep Burgundy/berry red with brown undertones. When comparing it right next to my Brown MAB, it's clealy Berry. Hope that helps!

I'm so glad I found this ! I was debating on purchasing a chocolate Elisha, but after reading this post I wanted one bad! I got the coca cola ( chocolate ) boy oh boy just received it yesterday n it's a beauty! I can't believe I have waited this long to add to my collection. It really made me fall back in love with RM bags. So many Thanks for posting all the info.