Elisha Cuthbert

I heard she went all diva on a valet guy a few days ago...I think I saw it on tmz.com that she was getting aggrivated because the guy accidentally handed her the wrong key.

she has no room to be a diva

I heard she went all diva on a valet guy a few days ago...I think I saw it on tmz.com that she was getting aggrivated because the guy accidentally handed her the wrong key.

she has no room to be a diva

yup, she did go aggro on the valet. she also got all ticked off at Hyde the night these pics were taken, but I forget the specific reason why. It was on tmz, I think.

yup, she did go aggro on the valet. she also got all ticked off at Hyde the night these pics were taken, but I forget the specific reason why. It was on tmz, I think.

yup saw that too, the valet claimed she didnt pay, and they couldnt find the guy they supposedly gave the money to or something. She wasnt very nice to the guy, who was just doing his job.

Elisha Cuthbert rocks a Herve Leger by Max Azria dress and earrings by Mawi on the cover of Flare magazine’s July 2011 issue, on newsstands June 13.

Here’s what the 28-year-old Happy Endings actress had to share:

On Alex, her Happy Endings character: “I’m more like this character than any other character I’ve played. Though [Alex] has an airiness about her whereas I’m more neurotic, more intense. I’m a pretty deep thinker.”

On her parents letting her move to Hollywood on her own at age 18: “They knew I was mature enough and not one of those wild children. This was my college experience, really.”

On making an effort to reform her shopping habits: “There was a time that I was splurging quite a bit on fashion but then I realized, I’m going to be broke! I realized I had to find a way to express myself without being covered head to toe in designer clothing. I mix it up now.”

On cheering on her boyfriend, Toronto Maple Leaf Dion Phaneuf: “I love to watch him play.”

For more from Elisha, visit Flare.com!

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 469