Eliselady and I visit the Grace Kelly exhibition and go to Monte Carlo Hermes

I've been there this summer, and it's very very very beautiful !!!!!! You can see her dresses, even her wedding gown !!! I remember that it's called "Les Années Grace Kelly", and it's located at the Grimaldi forum. I've seen her old brown Kelly, and there's an old pic of her inspecting it. I was like OMG when I saw it.
Anyway, this is beautiful, as Monaco and it's also reflects Grace's personnality...

I went to the NYC exhibit and the kely display wasnt as nearly as nice as it was in Monaco :sad:

I'm surprised, I would have thought the exact same displays and photographs etc would have been transfered. Is that Grace Kelly's original bag in your photo? It looks like the one eliselady and I saw in Monaco. I keep looking back at the photos, I wish photography had been allowed, still, DD did very well under the circumstances, just young enough to be under the radar of the watchful security, lol.

I'm surprised, I would have thought the exact same displays and photographs etc would have been transfered. Is that Grace Kelly's original bag in your photo? It looks like the one eliselady and I saw in Monaco. I keep looking back at the photos, I wish photography had been allowed, still, DD did very well under the circumstances, just young enough to be under the radar of the watchful security, lol.

Yes, that is Grace's kelly in my photo. It was the only kelly shown in the exhibit :sad:
The color and leather was beautiful tho.

Wow what lovely photos
and jet setting Eliselady what a devil:P

I met Eliselady in London Thursday she is so lovely we had a good time drooling over Hermes Items in Bond Street, and we were disgusted to find Fortnums was closed to us mere mortals, there was a red carpet outside and I dont know why they had not put it out for us!
( Huh)

I am in a dilema as to what to order for my new bag and Eliselady helped me a lot. ( am thinking maybe Troika)

hope she has a good journey home and so glad you all met up and had a lovely day.

:smile:

Hi allaboutnice & eliselady - hope you don't mind the resurrection of this thread, I've just stumbled across it via the Grace Kelly Exhibition Coming to London!!!!!
thread. Great as both an aide memoire to book for April, and a preview, many thanks!

Lovely photos aan you all look you're having a great time, can't wait for the exhibition to come to London! The weather looks good too, I'd forgotten what a blue sky looked like; they've been various shades of grey and white here for what seems like months!

Did I hear you say you had seen some Barenia Picotins?????? :nuts:

esmeh - Thanks and lol at this thread resurrected. Yes, I saw a few barenia Picotins that summer. Not so many recently though although I haven't been back to Monaco for a few months now. They were all PM size - was looking out (and still on the hunt) for an MM size for another PFer