Elisa update....

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
VR, MO
Spoke to my Coach SA tonight and asked about the Elisa no longer being on the website. He checked and said they are all sold out. Not even going to the outlets because they are all gone!

Think I should believe that? Maybe she will be reissued?

Boo hoo.
:crybaby:

Mar 12, 2008
East Coast
Call all your local outlets and get put on the list for them to call you incase they get one in. People hold on to bags and then dicide that they don't want them and return them all the time.

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
Somewhere too cold!
I got a walnut one from the outlet about two months ago. So, glad I picked her up. I had three people come up to me at the store and ask if I was really going to get it. I really hope they reissue it. I would love to get one in another color!!

blkbty14

Aug 8, 2008
Can you please say which outlet you were able to find your elisa bags.
I was able to get a Navy one from the bleeker Store but I hated the color.
I just returned it to the store in Braintree, MA on Saturday and I went back Wednesday and they said the sent it back to the factory.

coachie-chica

Mar 3, 2008
Omaha
Spoke to my Coach SA tonight and asked about the Elisa no longer being on the website. He checked and said they are all sold out. Not even going to the outlets because they are all gone!

Think I should believe that? Maybe she will be reissued?

Boo hoo.
:crybaby:
I asked about it too during my PCE pre-sale last week and I got the same message. I would call JAX though b/c the boutiques always have different info. If there is "1" available, you can't get it through the boutique, but if you call JAX you can get it no problem. Good luck on your search...:smile: