Elisa & Ron Ron pumps

e_nmn_m

O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
My apologies if this is the wrong subforum or thread. I searched but couldn't figure out where to put it.

The Elisa pump--does it come in a lower heel such as an 80 or 85 mm?

Have they discontinued the 85mm Ron Ron? I haven't been able to find them lately.

Obviously, I am looking for a crescent/almond shaped toe pump. I don't like the cut of the Simple.

Many thanks...

-E

There's the Clichy, but it's also 100. I don't think it's available with a lower heel.
And then of course there is a style called Miminette with a 70 mm heel which is also very comfortable.

I think it does come in 85 - I'm sure I recall seeing it in the book in the Mount St London store in the summer. I ended up going for the 100m Ron Rons though because I didn't like the squarer toe box on the Elisa. It looked sort of like a cross between a Ron Ron and a Ronaldo.

Saks had black and pewter Ron rons 85 in the past seasons, but I'm not sure if they're still around. Elisa does come in 85, scalable in black suede and MC mini glitter.

I just got the 85 Ron Ron's in black from luisaviaroma.com a couple of months ago, so they are still being made just not ordered by many retailers. And there is an 85 Elisa on NAP in suede.:biggrin: