Elisa Atheniense - Gorgeous Bags on their website!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I've only seen these bags in the cyber world and have liked a lot of their designs - but absolutely LOVE many of their Fall 08 collection....they have many different "looks" to offer.

So, enjoy viewing these beauties...they are hard to find!

Anyone have any opinions on her bags??

http://www.elisaatheniense.com.br/

Last edited:

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
thank you, some are truly gorgeous! I wish I can go to their store and look at them irp.

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
No kidding those are gorgeous!!! Many of them look pefect for baby-bag options (which is what I'm hunting for at the moment... )
I love them!

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
Absolutely beautiful and I love all the different styles-hopefully they will become available online or in the states soon!

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
I have one Atheniense bag and I love it. The leather is soft and extremely lightweight, and the inside is compartmented. It's a great bag, and always makes me wonder why her things aren't better known.

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
I have one Atheniense bag and I love it. The leather is soft and extremely lightweight, and the inside is compartmented. It's a great bag, and always makes me wonder why her things aren't better known.
Did you buy directly from her or from a store in the states? I would love to see pictures of your bag!:tup:

avp

Jul 1, 2008
i saw one of her bags in person (a lady was walking down the street and I actually stopped her to find out what it was). GORGEOUS! another great suggestion dcblam!